Furos & Igarapé Boat Tour with Lunch
Discover the unique waterways of the Amazon on a full-day river boat tour around Belém. Visit a small riverside community, and enjoy a typical lunch of the region.
Spend your day cruising along the Guamá and Acará rivers to tour the waterfront of Belém. Explore the natural channels between two rivers or lagoons, called furos, which are typical to northern Brazil. Visit a local riverside community to experience, and learn what life by the river is like.
Take in the daily activities of different boats on the river and enjoy the beauty of the diverse Amazonian habitats as you travel down the waterways. Sail around Combú Island, passing through Furo do Benedito and Furo do Paciência.
Visit a waterfront village, and learn about how locals interact with the environment, make use of natural resources in their daily lives, and activities such as fishing, hunting, and agriculture.
Start time: 9am
What You Get
Furos & Igarapé Boat Tour With Lunch
Adult: 11 years old and above
Child: 2 to 10 years old
- French, Portuguese and English-speaking tour guide
- Pickup and drop-off
- This tour requires a minimum of 2 adult participants
- This activity is not suitable for people with mobility impairments
- Please come in comfortable clothes and shoes.
- Bring your swimwear, sunscreen, sunglasses, hat, insect repellent and some cash
- Lunch is typical regional fare, usually including fish.
- All of our river tours are subject to changes in routes, depending on current weather conditions and tides on the day.
How to use:
- Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive an email with your e-voucher
- Please present your voucher on the selected date. Both mobile and printed voucher are accepted.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Meeting point: Marina Marine Park
Please arrive 15 minutes before the tour start time. Look for the Amazon boat.