Fernando de Noronha Catamaran Tour
Cruise through the Fernando de Noronha Archipelago and discover the natural beauty of the 21 islands that make up this UNESCO World Heritage Site on this 5-hour catamaran tour.
After getting picked up from your hotel, begin your tour at the Port of Santo Antonio, where you will depart for your tour of the secondary islands. Sail through crystal clear waters to reach deserted beaches and marvel at Morro do Pico, the highest point of the archipelago with a height of 321 meters. Follow the Dolphin Bay towards Ponta da Sapata and admire the views from Portal, a "window" with panoramic sea views.
Make a stop at the most beautiful beach in Brazil, Sancho Bay, and snorkel in its crystal clear waters. Take a stroll along the sandy beaches and discover the area’s diverse fauna and flora. Then, enjoy an onboard buffet lunch overlooking Sancho Bay as you conclude your tour before enjoying a private transfer back to your hotel.
Start time: 9am
What You Get
Fernando De Noronha Catamaran Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Buffet lunch
- Soft drinks, juices, and coffee
- Alcoholic drinks
- National Park ticket
- Personal expenses
- Pregnant women are not suitable for this tour
- You should wear comfortable clothing and walking shoes. Light clothes are recommended.
- Pick-up is available from most hotels in Fernando de Noronha
How to use:
- To complete your booking, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your hotel address and order number
- Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive an email with your e-voucher
- Please present your voucher on the selected date. Both mobile and printed voucher are accepted.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Pick-up is available from most hotels in Fernando de Noronha
To complete your booking, please email email@example.com with your hotel address and order number