Curitiba City Half-Day Tour
Experience the wonder of Paraná state's largest city, Curitiba, on this half-day tour. From the compelling architecture of the Paço da Liberdade, to its grand Botanical Garden, leave no stone unturned in your exploration of world-class urban planning.
Few cities embody Brazil's motto of “Order and Progress” better than the beautiful Curitiba! Formed in the late 19th-Century as the largest city in the Paraná state, Curitiba is a popular stop for visitors to Iguassu Falls, and should not be missed as a world-beating example of urban planning.
Discover the wonderful city's most important sights on this half-day tour, covering Tiradentes Square, Bosque do Papa, as well as its beautiful urban parks and the Botanical Garden. See the Catedral Basílica Menor de Nossa Senhora da Luz of Curitiba, Paço da Liberdade, Federal University of Paraná, Guaíra theatre, the Oscar Niemeyer museum, and the Wire Opera House Theatre.
Don't leave Brazil without first exploring this incredibly unique city!
Start time: 8am
What You Get
Curitiba City Half-day Tour
Adult: 13 years old and above
Child: 3 to 12 years old
- Round trip transfer to/from most Hotels in Curitiba
- Food and drinks
- Please come in comfortable clothes and shoes appropriate for the tour.
- Pick-up is available from most hotels in located in Curitiba
How to use:
- To complete your booking, email email@example.com with your order number and hotel address
- Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive an email with your e-voucher
- Please present your voucher on the selected date. Both mobile and printed voucher are accepted.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Pick-up is available from most hotels in located in Curitiba
To complete your booking, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and hotel address