Búzios Scuba Diving Experience for Beginners
Learn how to dive with this 4-hour introduction to diving in Búzios. Discover the sea from a different perspective, and benefit from the help of a professional instructor and the best diving equipment.
Live the dream of scuba diving safely and confidently with this unforgettable introductory tour. Go to the bottom of the sea and explore the wonders of the oceans. Búzios is a city surrounded by a diversity of beautiful marine life that can only be found in this region.
Anyone who dreams of diving but has no experience in the subject can discover the seabed through an introductory dive. This tour is designed for those who have never taken scuba diving lessons. The activities take place in ideal locations for beginners, and always in the company of a specialized professional.
Any person over 10 years old is able to join this diving experience. All the necessary equipment in included in the tour price, such as mask, fins, balancing vest, regulator, ballast belt, cylinder with compressed air, and neoprene clothing.
Start time: 7.30am
What You Get
Búzios Scuba Diving Experience For Beginners
Adult/Child: 10 years old and above
- One dive
- Boat ride
- All equipment for diving
- Professional instructor
- Soft drinks and water on board
- Biscuits and fruit on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Videos and photos
- It is recommended that participants are in good general health
- It is not necessary to know how to swim to participate in this tour
- This activity is suitable for anyone aged over 10 years old
- This tour operates as per normal on rainy days
- Please wear beach clothes. You may carry a small backpack with your personal belongings
- Please bring your swimwear, towel and sunscreen
- Please note that you should allow at least 12 hours before and after diving before boarding a plane
How to use:
- Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive an email with your e-voucher
- Please present your voucher on the selected date. Both mobile and printed voucher are accepted.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Meet at the fishermen embarkation pier at 7:30 AM.
The departure is promptly at 8:00 AM.
Address: 28950-000, Av. José Bento Ribeiro Dantas, 296-408 - Village de Búzios, Búzios - RJ, 28950-000.