Discover white sand beaches and crystal clear water during a boat trip through a region known as the "Brazilian Caribbean". Relax, swim, and snorkel on one of Brazil's most beautiful beaches.
Enjoy a half-day boat tour through Arraial do Cabo, known for its Carribean-like beauty. The clear blue waters and abundance of marine life make Arraial do Cabo one of the best diving spots in the country.
Meet your group at Praia dos Anjos. After boarding, sail to the Farol Island Nature Reserve where you will have 30-40 minutes to enjoy the tranquil beach. Then, visit the Prainhas do Pontal do Atalaia, famous for its photogenic staircase, where you will also have 30 to 40 minutes to take some beautiful pictures.
Re-board the boat and discover some of the unique rock formations along the coast, including the Crevice of Our Lady, the Blue Grotto, the Meteorite Impact, and the Gorilla Profile Stone. The last stop of the tour is Praia do Forno, one of the most famous and beautiful beaches in Arraial do Cabo, for diving only. Then, sail back to Praia dos Anjos to complete the tour.
Start time: 8.30am
What You Get
Arraial Do Cabo Half-day Boat Tour
Adult/child: 6 years old and above
- Boat tour
- Professional crew
- Entrance fees
- WiFi onboard
- Snorkel gear
- Water and soft drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Alcoholic drinks
- Marine tax of BRL 5.00 to paid on the spot
- This tour is not suitable for pregnant women and those with mobility impairments or back problems
- Upon arrival at the meeting point, a Marine Tax fee of BRL 5,00 must be paid in cash
- This activity is subject to weather conditions; in the unlikely event that tour must be cancelled on the day of your tour, the local partner will offer the option of taking the tour on another day or a full refund
- You can choose to disembark permanently at any of the stops
How to use:
- Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive an email with your e-voucher
- Please present your voucher on the selected date. Both mobile and printed voucher are accepted.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Meet your group at dos Anjos Beach, at the left side of the beach when facing the sea. The Valentyna boat will be at the pier.