Argentinian Iguazu Falls With Boat Ride
Enjoy a memorable boat ride on the Argentinian side of the Iguazu Falls. Take a privileged view of the incredible cascades of water as you are energized by water spraying your skin. Get close to the water as you walk along the lower boardwalks.
Start the tour with pick up from your hotel in Foz do Iguaçu. Travel for 5-km to the Puerto Macuco forest base on the Argentinian side of the Iguazu National Park. From the visitor center, embark on a thrilling hike through the jungle, descending 100 meters until you arrive at the river.
From here, climb aboard a specially designed boat and sail for another 6 kilometers through the canyon of the Iguaçu Lower River towards the waterfalls. A tip, if you want the best views and picture opportunities, try to sit on the right side of the boat. Enjoying crashing through the rapids, then continue on to the base of the Salto Tres Mosqueteros to see the Brazilian Jumps and Devil's Throat waterfalls. Feel the incredible rush of emotions as you get close to the incomparable Salto San Martin waterfalls, the largest cascade that can be approached by boat.
To finish the tour, disembark at the pier located in front of the island San Martín, from where you can walk along a network of boardwalks through the lower circuit of the falls. The current caused by the waterfalls will provide you with moments of great excitement and adrenaline - as you end this unforgettable tour. Drive back to Foz do Iguaçu where you will be dropped off at your hotel.
Start time: 7.30am
What You Get
Argentinian Iguazu Falls With Boat Ride
Adult/child: 12 years old and above
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off from Foz do Iguaçu
- Entrance tickets to the Argentinian Falls
- Entrance tickets to Gran Aventura
- Personal expenses
- Food and drinks
- Participants must be age 12 and above. Children 11 years old and below are not allowed
- This tour is not suitable for pregnant women
- Subject to the charge of Puerto Iguazú tourist tax, which the local partner is not responsible for as it is a governmental fee
- A passport is necessary to cross the border. Please check with your government to find out if you need a visa and reciprocity fee to visit Argentina, as it cannot be paid at the border
- You will either travel by car or van, depending on group size (maximum 15 people)
- The boat tour depends on scheduling and will occur according to availability
- Pets and smoking are not allowed
- Please come in comfortable clothes and shoes appropriate for the tour.
- Bring your passport, sunscreen and change of clothes
- Pick-up is available from most hotels in located in Foz do Iguaçu
How to use:
- To complete your booking, email email@example.com with your order number and hotel address
- Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive an email with your e-voucher
- Please present your voucher on the selected date. Both mobile and printed voucher are accepted.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Pick-up is available from most hotels in located in Foz do Iguaçu
To complete your booking, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and hotel address