Enjoy the best of Rio's beaches in this tropical paradise.
Ilha Grande is one of the most beautiful and well-known beach destinations in Brazil and receives a large number of visitors. On this tour, leave Rio de Janeiro, towards Ilha Grande on a trip of approximately 3 hours, with a snack stop along the way, arriving at Angra dos Reis between 10:00 AM and 11:00 AM. You then onboard a speedboat for Ilha Grande.
Make between 4 and 5 stops to explore some of the most beautiful spots of the island such as the Blue Lagoon, Cataguases Islands, Botinas Islands, Green Lagoon, Japariz beach, and Saco do Céu. The stops can vary, according to the weather, sea condition, wind and the number of people on site. The intention is to escape the great boats and stops with many people, seeking to provide a more exclusive experience.
After a day in paradise, begin your return to Rio de Janeiro at approximately 5:00 PM, arriving in the city between 8:00 PM and 9:00 PM.
Start time: 6.30am
What You Get
Angra dos Reis and Ilha Grande Fast-Boat Basic Tour
Adult/child: 4 to 80 years old
- Round-trip transfers between your hotel and Angra dos Reis
- Bilingual tour guide
- Local sailor
- Swimming floats
- Personal accident insurance
- Personal expenses
- The tour lasts approximately 14 hours
- Children under 2 years old are not suitable for this tour
- It is recommended to bring your swimwear, change of clothes, towel, sunscreen and flip-flops
- There is no pickup available in the regions of São Conrado, Barra da Tijuca, and Olympic Park. For these hotels, the passengers are advised to go to Praia Ipanema Hotel, in Ipanema Beach
- The itinerary and order of the attractions visited may be altered due to the weather and/or adverse conditions
- Pick-up is available from most hotels in the south zone of Rio de Janeiro (Gloria, Flamengo, Botafogo, Copacabana, Ipanema and Leblon).
How to use:
- To complete your booking, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and hotel address
- Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive an email with your e-voucher
- Please present your voucher on the selected date. Both mobile and printed voucher are accepted.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Pick-up is available from most hotels in the south zone of Rio de Janeiro (Gloria, Flamengo, Botafogo, Copacabana, Ipanema and Leblon)
To complete your booking, email email@example.com with your order number and hotel address