Teotihuacan 6-hour Afternoon Tour
Visit Teotihuacan, the City of the Gods, and explore the archeological site with a guide. Marvel at the colors of the sunset over the pyramids.
This small-group 6-hour afternoon tour begins with a drive to the northeastern suburbs of Mexico City and the archeological site of Teotihuacan, the City of the Gods. En route enjoy a brief introduction to the history of the city.
On arrival, the tour begins at the Pyramid of the Sun and continues to the Pyramid of the Moon. Learn about the architecture and urban design of the site, which represents the Mesoamerican vision of the cosmos.
Admire the last rays of the sun touching the pyramids as the site empties, and find a spot to enjoy the sunset.
Start time: 2 pm
Duration: 6 hours
What You Get
Teotihuacan 6-Hour Afternoon Tour
Adult: 12 years old and above
Child: 3 to 11 years old
- Admission to Teotihuacan
- Round-trip transportation from the meeting point
- Bilingual guide
- Personal expenses
How to use:
- Infants age 2 and below may join the tour for free. Kindly inform us if any will be joining you.
- Comfortable shoes, a sun hat, and sunscreen are recommended
- The site is not wheelchair-accessible
- The archaeological area is restricted and closes at 5:00 PM
- Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive an e-voucher via email
- Present the voucher on your mobile or print it out
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Meeting point: At the back of the Palace of Fine Arts, on Hidalgo Avenue, Centro Histórico, Mexico City