Puebla, Cholula And Tonantzintla Day Tour From Mexico City
Take a day trip from Mexico City to Puebla. Stop in Cholula to see the remains of the world's largest pyramid base and visit the Church of Santa María Tonantzintla. Explore Puebla City, a colonial architectural gem and UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Get picked up from your hotel in Mexico City and head towards Puebla. Stop in Cholula and marvel at the remains of the Great Pyramid, thought to be the largest in the world. Crowned by the colorful sixteenth-century Church of Nuestra Señora de Los Remedios, the pyramid site is a veritable palimpsest of Mexican culture and history over the centuries. Marvel at this unique structure and the stunning backdrop formed by the Popocatépetl e Iztaccíhuatl volcanoes. Then head to Santa María Tonantzintla, an impressive church known for its gold-decorated interior as well as its exemplary use of the indigenous Baroque style.
Drive on to Puebla, popularly known as the "City of Angels," a colonial architectural jewel declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO. Go on a tour of the city's beautiful historical center and admire buildings built between the 16th and 18th centuries. You will visit the Plaza de Armas, the Puebla Cathedral, the Chapel of the Rosary (with its golden altar), and the Parian Handicraft Market, among others top attractions.
Start time: 9 am
Duration: 9 hours (approximate)
What You Get
Puebla, Cholula and Tonantzintla Day Tour from Mexico City
Adult/child: 11 years old and above
- Transportation in air conditioned vehicles
- Entry tickets
- Bilingual tour guide
- Other services not specified
- Any personal expenses
- This tour requires a minimum of 2 participants
- Please wear comfortable shoes and be prepared for walking
- Bring umbrella and raincoat during the rainy season (from the end of May to October)
- Pick-up is available for hotels located in the following areas in Mexico City: Centro, Reforma, Zona Rosa and Polanco.
How to use:
- To complete your booking, email email@example.com with your order number and hotel address.
- Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive an email with your e-voucher
- Contact the guide 24 hours in advance to confirm the pickup time. Telephone: (+52) 1 55 8005 2449.
- Present the e-voucher or your mobile or print it out
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Pick-up is available for hotels located in the following areas in Mexico City: Centro, Reforma, Zona Rosa and Polanco.
To complete your booking, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and hotel address.
Contact the guide 24 hours in advance to confirm the pickup time. Telephone: (+52) 1 55 8005 2449.