Mexican Cooking Class
Learn to cook delicious Mexican dishes. Great for those who enjoy and want to learn the Mexican culinary arts in a warm and relaxed atmosphere. Get a hands–on cooking experience from professional English-speaking chefs.
Take part in a memorable culinary experience in the heart of Mexico City. Whether you are a novice cook or a know–it–all, enjoy this Mexican cooking class experience. A feast for the eyes and the palate. Learn new dishes that you can reproduce at home.
Ever wondered why Mexican food is so good and popular? This Mexican cooking will teach you the recipes and techniques for perfectly homemade Mexican food. From moles to tamales, learn great things about Mexico and its gastronomy. Learn and love to cook the real Mexican deal.
Immerse yourself in the wonders of Mexican cooking, at every experience level. Learn new recipes, cook and then get ready to eat everything you just made, share a morning or an afternoon with chefs and other food enthusiasts you will meet as you cook. Ready for this one–of–a–kind experience? Buen Provecho!
Start time: 11.30am or 5pm
Duration: 3 hours
What You Get
Mexican Cooking Class
- Cooking material
- Personal expenses
How to use:
- Please arrive 10 to 15 minutes before the activity starts
- Wearing comfy shoes and clothing is recommended
- Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive an e-voucher via email
- Present the voucher on your mobile or print it out
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Meeting point: Calle Bucareli 165, Colonia Juárez, Mexico City