Malinche Volcano Hiking Tour From Puebla
Scale the side of a stunning inactive volcano. Gaze down upon the city of Puebla and the lush plains of Malinche National Park. Challenge yourself and reach new heights.
After pickup from your hotel lobby, head straight to the La Malinche National Park for your adventure up the dormant volcano. After a quick stop for coffee and tea, you’ll begin your 4-hour journey through 2,000 feet of altitude up to a prime viewpoint. Gaze down the rocky slopes upon the surrounding cities and vast plains of the national park.
Upon arrival at a scenic viewpoint at a height of 12,467 feet, you’ll break for lunch and for photo ops. Afterwards, you’ll begin the roughly 2.5-hour descent down the picturesque slopes of the volcano. After a full day of stunning mountain exploration, you’ll be transferred back to your accommodation in Puebla.
Start time: 9 am
Duration: 8 hours (approximate)
What You Get
Malinche Volcano Hiking Tour from Puebla
Person: 13 years old and above
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- 1 8-ounce bottle of water
- 1 energy bar
- Trekking sticks
- Coffee or tea
- This tour requires a minimum of 2 participants
- This tour is not suitable for pregnant women and people with back, respiratory, heart or mobility problems.
- Appropriate hiking boots, as well as proper clothing for a long hike are essential
- Please bring lunch and water.
- Pick-up is available from most hotels in Puebla. You will be informed of the pick-up time after your booking is confirmed.
How to use:
- To complete your booking, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and hotel address.
- Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive an email with your e-voucher
- Present the e-voucher or your mobile or print it out
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Pick-up is available from most hotels in Puebla
To complete your booking, email email@example.com with your order number and hotel address.