Visit the fascinating Garcia Caves on a full day tour from Monterrey. Visit the entertaining Xempal Zoo, browse the Casa Rosa and El Ojo Museum, and enjoy the traditional scenic Garcia village. Finish the day with a trip to the imposing Huasteca Canyon.
Discover the Garcia Caves near Monterrey on this full-day tour. A breath-taking experience, the Garcia Caves are natural formations that developed more than 50 million years ago. Discovered in 1843, the Garcia Caves are the second-largest cave system in the world.
After the Garcia Caves, you will be given the opportunity to explore the Xempal Zoo. The Xempal Zoo, complete with lake, mini-farm, and play area, houses plenty of animals including giraffes, zebras, and camels. The Xempal Zoo also offers pony, donkey, and llama rides.
Wander round the Casa Rosa Museum for a cultural experience. Browse the textiles, ceramics, jewellery, wood and metalwork for a stimulating afternoon. Follow this by a visit to the El Ojo Museum which also houses popular works of art from neighbouring Mexican states.
Complete the day by absorbing the scenic beauty of the Garcia village and stop by the Artesanarte Hand Craft School to witness how students learn traditional skills such as feather-working and embroidery on silk.
Finish the day with a visit to the imposing Huasteca Canyon. The imposing slab of limestone, sliced apart vertically, is one of Mexico’s most spectacular natural phenomena. Besides the Huasteca Canyon's scenic qualities, it presents an exciting challenge to climbers of all levels.
Start time: 10 am
Duration: 6 hours
What You Get
Garcia Caves Day Tour From Monterrey
Adult/Child: 3 years old and above
- Round-trip transfers from the Downtown tourist area of Monterrey
- Optional visit to Parque Zoológico Xempal (entrance fee not included $6)
- Entrance fees
- This tour requires a minimum of 2 participants
- Please come in comfortable clothes and shoes, and bring your passport/ID card, sunscreen, and a hat
- Pets, oversized bags or luggage, sleeveless tops and open-toed shoes are not allowed
- Pregnant women and people with mobility impairments are not allowed on this tour
- Pick-up is available from most hotels located in Downtown Monterrey. An additional surcharge applies for passenger pick-up outside this area.
- You will be informed of the pick-up time after your booking has been confirmed.
How to use:
- To arrange your pick-up, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and hotel address
- Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive an email with your e-voucher
- Please contact a Mexitours representative to confirm your hotel pick-up time at least 24 hours in advance using the phone number listed on your voucher, or send an e-mail including your hotel name and any special requests
- Present the e-voucher on your mobile or print it out
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Pick-up is available from most hotels located in Downtown Monterrey
To arrange your pick-up, email email@example.com with your order number and hotel address
After your booking has been confirmed, please contact a Mexitours representative to confirm your hotel pick-up time at least 24 hours in advance using the phone number listed on your voucher, or send an e-mail including your hotel name and any special requests