Visit San Angel located south of Mexico City and visit the Museum of El Carmen. Enjoy a visit to the Bazaar Saturday, one of the most visited and colorful in Mexico City, and Chimalistac.
Visit San Angel located to the south of Mexico City with mansions full of stories and legends. Then, continue to the Museum of El Carmen which deals with a monastic school built between 1613 and 1628 by the religious order of the Discalced Carmelites. Today, 488 years since its founding, it is a historical museum that preserves more than 80 religious art pieces near 12 mummified corpses and a large garden that once served as an orchard for the friars.
Afterwards, enjoy a visit to the Bazaar Saturday, one of the most visited and colorful of Mexico City, which opened its doors from 1960 and is considered a center for craftsmanship par excellence. It offers a wide range of articles ranging from handicrafts to fine craftsmanship made with silver, iron, ceramics, wood, textiles, glass, tinplate, jute and even paints.
Later, take a tour in Chimalistac. Its name comes from an ancient pre-Hispanic population called Temalistac (whose meaning is 'where the stone is sacrificed'), an old and wealthy neighborhood, where you'll find stone bridges and small historic chapels with a strong colonial air.
Start time: 9 am
Duration: 6 hours
What You Get
Bazaar Saturday, Chimalistac & San Angel Day Tour
Adult: Age 12 and above
Child: Age 3 to 11
- Admission to Museum of El Carmen
- Professional guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Food or drink
- Personal expenses
How to use:
- Infants age 2 and below may join the tour for free. Kindly inform us if any will be joining with you.
- A minimum of 2 persons is required for this tour to run.
- Please wear comfortable clothing and shoes for walking
- Pick-up is only available from selected hotels in Mexico City. If your hotel is not available, a convenient location will be selected instead.
- You will be informed of the pick-up location and time after your booking has been confirmed
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and hotel name and address
- Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive an e-voucher via email
- Present the voucher on your mobile or print it out
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Pick-up from selected hotels available