Basilica Of Our Lady Of Guadalupe Tour
Visit the Basilica of Guadalupe in Mexico City, the Catholic world's most visited site. The shrine is one of the world's 20 most-visited places.
Visit the Basilica of Guadalupe, a religious site that sees over 20 million pilgrims annually. The shrine is the most important in the Catholic world and one of the world’s 20 most-visited places.
The Virgin of Guadalupe is part of Mexican identity. Experience the influence in Mexican culture throughout the day.
Tour the basilica and climb Tepeyac Hill during this 4-hour activity. According to believers, the hill was the site of the miracle of the apparition of fresh flowers and the first of the apparitions of Our Lady of Guadalupe.
Visit the museum of the basilica, located in the old Capuchin convent. Afterwards, take some time to explore on your own or attend mass.
Start time: 2.50 pm
Duration: 5 hours
What You Get
Basilica of Our Lady of Guadalupe Tour
Adult: 12 years old and above
Child: 3 to 11 years old
- Round-trip transportation from the meeting point
- Bilingual guide
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
How to use:
- Infants age 2 and below may join the tour for free. Kindly inform us if any will be accompanying you.
- Children must be always accompanied by an adult
- Be sure to wear comfortable shoes, as a moderate amount of walking is involved
- Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive an e-voucher via email
- Present the e-voucher on your mobile or print it out
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Meeting point: Hostel Amigo, located in Isabel la Católica 61-A, col. Centro, at 02:50 PM.
Please arrive within 10 minutes of this time.