Victoria Island and Arrayanes Forest Lake Excursion
Sailing in the blue waters of Nahuel Huapi Lake, on the modern and comfortable Cau Cau Catamaran discover the landscape of Victoria Island and Arrayanes Forest.
Start the first section of the tour in the Quetrihue Peninsula where you will visit the Arrayanes Forst. After a quick walk, you will arrive at Bosque de Arrayanes where you will stay for 45 minutes and cross the forest on a path that is 2625 feet (800m) long. This trip culminates in the mythical cabin that functions as a tea house. From there you will board the catamaran and resumes your tour as you head to Bahía Anchorena.
After several minutes of navigation, the catamaran will arrive at Puerto Anchorena. Once off the boat, you will begin your tour of the island. Among the possible activities, you can take the historical route, which is a 1-hour walk where you will have access to information related to the history of the island and its flora and fauna. The other option is you can trek to Piedras Blancas on a 5 mile (8km) route. You can also visit Toro Beach, where you can see cave paintings or the recreation area where you can take a break and eat lunch. It should be noted that the island has a confectionery, where passengers have the opportunity to have lunch or a snack.
Start time: 12.15pm or 1.55pm
What You Get
Victoria Island And Arrayanes Forest Lake Excursion
Adult: 13 years old and above
Child: 5 to 12 years old
- Bilingual guide
- Entrance to the National Park and boarding fee
- Food and drinks
- There is a bar on board to buy food and drinks
- Please come in comfortable clothes and shoes. Bring some cash for personal expenses.
How to use:
- Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive an email with your e-voucher
- Both mobile and printed voucher is accepted. Do present it on the day of your booking to exchange for physical tickets.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Address: Puerto Pañuelo, San Carlos de Bariloche, Río Negro, Argentina