Experience a boat trip taking in both the Uppsala and Spegazzini glaciers then disembark in the forest to walk in the Patagonian nature. Hike and enjoy the views from the Spegazzini Refuge.
Start the tour with a pickup from your hotel in El Calafate around 7:00 AM to undertake the 47km route to the Punta Bandera Port where your boat departs at 9:00 AM. The first part of the trip takes place in the north arm of the Argentino Lake before crossing into the Boca del Diablo, the narrowest part of the lake.
Then, go to the Upsala and Spegazzini channels where you can view the respective glaciers. The Upsala Glacier is the largest on the Argentino Lake and can be seen from about 20km away. The Spegazzini Glacier is the highest and you can also see the Dry, Heim Sur, and Peineta glaciers.
After entering the Spegazzini Channel, a 300-meter path will be crossed without difficulty through the forest along the coast of the lake making stops at viewpoints overlooking the entire Bay of Glaciers. Arrive at the Spegazzini Refuge where you can enjoy an optional 3-course lunch with drinks, visit the shop, and contemplate the landscape from the terrace.
For those who enjoy walking, the mountain path offers a 700m trek of medium difficulty through a wooded path with natural viewpoints of the Spegazzini Glacier ending at the landing point. Return to the boat and head back to El Calafate where you’ll be dropped off back at your hotel.
Start time: 7am
What You Get
Todo Glaciares Boat Trip From El Calafate
Adult: 17 years old and above
Child: 6 to 16 years old
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Boat trip to Upsala and Spegazzini channels
- Bilingual Spanish and English-speaking guide
- National park fee
- Food and drinks
- Pickup from private apartments
- Personal expenses
- Los Glaciares National Park entrance is not included and needs to be paid in Argentinian pesos on the day
- Please bring your passport/ID card and some cash
- Come dressed in comfortable clothes that are appropriate for the weather
- Pickup is included from your hotel in El Calafate. Pickup will start at 7 AM. The pickup is included only for hotels located in El Calafate.
- If you are staying in a private apartment or outside the pickup route, you will be provided the closest meeting point available.
How to use:
- To complete your booking, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and hotel address
- Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive an email with your e-voucher
- Please present your voucher on the selected date. Both mobile and printed voucher are accepted.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Pickup is included from your hotel in El Calafate.
To complete your booking, email email@example.com with your order number and hotel address