Tigre Delta and Puerto de Frutos Day Trip
Sail along the Tigre River and admire the view of the islands scattered across the delta. Then head back to the city and see the Paseo Victorica, the Naval Museum, and a beautiful view of the Tigre Art Museum from the minibus.
Explore the northern part of the Province of Buenos Aires where the small city of Tigre is located. Get picked up from your accommodation in downtown Buenos Aires and go on a scenic boat ride along the Tigre River. Take in views of the small streams that branch off and the numerous islands of the delta. Get a glimpse of the typical islander lifestyle as you pass houses, schools, and churches.
From the minibus, see the Paseo Victorica, the Museo del Mate, and the Naval Museum. Take in a beautiful view of the Tigre Art Museum, an elegant building from the end of the 19th century.
Then head to the Puerto de Frutos area where you will have free time to explore the many shops and museums.
Start time: 8.45am or 1.30pm
What You Get
Tigre Delta And Puerto De Frutos Day Trip
Adult: 9 years old and above
Child: 2 to 8 years old
- Quick view of Puerto de Frutos
- Boat ride
- English-, Spanish-, and Portuguese-speaking guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drink
- This tour is not suitable for those with mobility impairments
- Come in comfortable shoes and clothes
- Please bring your passport/ID, jacket and cash
- Large bags or luggages are not allowed
- Please arrive at the meeting point 20 mins before departure
How to use:
- Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive an email with your e-voucher
- Please present your voucher on the selected date. Both mobile and printed voucher are accepted.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Meet at Baires Gallery, Avenida Roque Saen Pena 620, near Catedral de Buenos Aires. You will meet your group and have a few minutes to use the toilet before the start of the tour.