Tierra Del Fuego Off-road Lakes Tour
Embark on an intense and unique off-road tour to discover the secrets hidden behind the Southern Andes Range, far away from the routine of the conventional excursions. Enjoy some serious off-road adventure, landscapes, and a delicious barbecue.
During this full-day tour, explore the landscape of Tierra del Fuego on exciting off-road trails in a 4x4 vehicle. Discover the natural beauty of the area on routes that are not frequented by tourists.
High up from the Andes Range, see Lake Escondido, a small wonder hidden in the bottom of a valley. Then discover the gigantic and imposing Lake Fagnano, which will be the highlight of the day. Cross the forest and the rivers through challenging mud roads, between trees, passing the coast of the lakes with an experienced driver-guide. Complete your experience with an authentic Argentinian lunch in the Fuegian forest, with a bottle of Malbec.
Start time: 9am
What You Get
Tierra del Fuego Off-road Lakes Tour
- Lunch with drinks
- Bilingual English and Spanish-speaking guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Ushuaia
- Personal expenses
- This tour is not suitable for pregnant women and people with back problems
- Vegetarians and coeliacs menus are available if requested in advance. Please contact the local partner after booking
- Hotel pickup and drop-off is available from Ushuaia.
How to use:
- To complete your booking, please email email@example.com with your hotel address and order number
- Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive an email with your e-voucher
- Please present your voucher on the selected date. Both mobile and printed voucher are accepted.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Hotel pickup and drop-off is available from Ushuaia.
To complete your booking, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your hotel address and order number