Make the most of your trip to Buenos Aires with a visit to Temaiken Biopark. Book in advance and spend the day exploring the expansive space, discovering, and learning about the relationship between animals, plants, and humans.
Book your tickets to Temaiken Biopark, then immerse yourself in the wonders of this expansive space that combines a botanical garden, zoo, aquarium, and a museum of natural history and anthropology. Spend the day in a fun-filled environment, where you can get in touch with nature, admire numerous species of animals and plants, and learn about the protection and preservation of animals and the environment.
At the park visit the Native Zone, to learn about Buenos Aires’ native flora and fauna. In the Mesopotamian Fauna section, admire the black yacarés and overos, tapirs, capybaras, lagoon turtles and more. Then head into the Patagonia Fauna area, which recreates the environments from the Andes Mountain Range to the Atlantic coast.
Next, discover the African Zone, which is home to flamingos, pelicans, antelopes, meerkats, and more. There’s also three islands of lemurs, hippos, cheetahs, and zebras to be explored too. Wander through the Asian Zone next, and get up close to tigers, bats, flying fox, squirrels, and more. Don’t forget to make time for the aquarium too, which allows you to experience what life is like in the underwater world. Learn about tide pools and rivers, then marvel at the sharks swimming in their tanks.
10am to 6pm
What You Get
Temaiken Biopark Official Tickets
Adult: 9 years old and above
Child: 2 to 8 years old and above
- Admission ticket to Temaiken Biopark
- Transport to or from the park
- Personal expenses
- Please bring your passport/ID card
- After booking, you will receive a separate email from the local partner with your entrance ticket
How to use:
- Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive a second email with your Temaiken Biopark e-voucher
- Please print out the voucher and present it for admission
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Address: RP25, B1625 Belén de Escobar, Buenos Aires, Argentina