Book your tickets and transfers to the Temaikén Zoo in advanceand enjoy convenient transfer from downtown Buenos Aires
The Temaikén Foundation works to protect nature and combines a botanical garden, zoo, aquarium, and museum of natural history and anthropology.
The Biopark allows visitors to enjoy different landscapes characteristic of Argentina. The native zone provides information about the flora and fauna of the region, composed of two areas. The Mesopotamian area exhibits fauna, including black yacarés and overos, tapirs, capybaras, and lagoon turtles. The Patagonian fauna area recreates environments from the Andes mountain range to the Atlantic coast through seven enclosures: Patagonian steppe, condor, pumas, Patagonian plains, Patagonian lagoon, pudúes, and underground Patagonia.
Explore the African zone next, home to flamingos, pelicans, antelope, meerkats, and colobus, as well as three islands of lemurs, hippos, cheetahs, and zebras. In the Asian zone, there are tigers, frugivorous bats, two species of flying foxes, squirrels of Prevost, and many others. The zoo also houses wallabies and kangaroos. The aquarium allows visitors to appreciate life underwater, where it is possible to learn from a tide pool, as well as from a recreation of a river in Mesopotamia. Look through eight large panels to see sharks swimming just a few inches away in a tank filled with millions of gallons of seawater.
Start time: 8.45am
What You Get
Temaiken Biopark Admission And Transfer
Adult: 9 years old and above
Child: 2 to 8 years old and above
- Pickup from downtown Buenos Aires or Palermo hotels
- Drop-off at selected points in Downtown Buenos Aires
- English, Spanish and Portuguese-Speaking Driver
- Admission Ticket to Biopark Temaikén
- Hotel drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Tour guide inside the park
- You will arrive around 11 AM at the Bioparque and return at approximately 3:45 PM
- Please note, pickup from private apartments is not available
- Pick-up is available from hotels located in Retiro, San Telmo, Balvanera, Puerto Madero and Recoleta.
- Drop-off will be at selected points in downtown Buenos Aires only.
How to use:
- To complete your booking, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your hotel address and order number
- Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive an email with your e-voucher
- Please present your voucher on the selected date. Both mobile and printed voucher are accepted.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Pick-up is available from hotels located in Retiro, San Telmo, Balvanera, Puerto Madero and Recoleta.
To complete your booking, email email@example.com with your hotel address and order number