Punta Loma Natural Reserve 3-hour Snorkeling Trip With Sea Lions
Visit the beautiful Punta Loma Nature Reserve and get up close with curious and playful sea lions in their natural habitat.
Explore a Spanish shipwreck on Parana beach and spot penguins, whales, dolphins, and more in the Punta Loma Natural Reserve before jumping in the water to interact with the sea lions in their natural habitat.
These curious animals are not trained nor fed, yet are friendly and used to humans. With the help of an experienced guide, you will learn more about these playful animals in this unique and unforgettable experience.
Come directly to the meeting point where you will be fitted with a neoprene suit before heading down to the water to hop on the boat. After 3 hours of snorkeling and touring, the group will return to the dive center for hot drinks.
Start time: 8am
What You Get
Punta Loma Natural Reserve 3-Hour Snorkeling Trip with Sea Lions
Person: 8 to 70 years old
- Tour guide: Spanish, English and Italian-speaking
- Equipment (suits, fins, masks, etc.)
- Hot drinks
- Boat trip to Punta Loma Natural Reserve
- Personal expenses
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- This activity is subject to weather conditions
- This activity is not recommended for pregnant women, children under 8 and adults over 70 years old
- The pickup option is not suitable for cruise passengers
- Please bring your passport/ID card
How to use:
- Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive an email with your e-voucher
- Please present your voucher on the selected date. Both mobile and printed voucher are accepted.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Meet your group at the Madryn Buceo office, Bv. Almte Brown 1900, 9120 Puerto Madryn, Chubut, Argentina.