Enjoy a different experience during your time in Puerto Vallarta and visit a typical bakery and local distillery to learn more about some of the produce of Mexico. Marvel at the exotic plants of the botanic garden and get some time on the beach!
Following pick-up from your hotel, visit the Jardínes Botánicos de Vallarta and walk around the botanic garden to see its impressive collection of orchids and oak trees. Discover plants used to create vanilla and tequila, and check out the butterflies and tropical birds.
Continue to La Panadería de Doña Martha bakery to hear how their delicious bread is made. Sample some of the homemade produce before tasting a typical drink known as La Raicilla, made from agave plants in the western part of Jalisco. Chat with the owner of the distillery to learn more about the history of this lesser-known alcoholic beverage.
Next, sail to the small fishing village of Tehuamixtle and look for the resident dolphins, manta rays and sea turtles along the way. Continue to the unspoiled beach of Playa del Amor and the beach of La Bufadora, where you will stop for lunch at a local restaurant serving delicious seafood.
Duration: 8 hours
What You Get
Puerto Vallarta Beach, Botanic Garden and Bakery Tour
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Entrance to the botanic garden
- Visits to the distillery and bakery
- Boat tour around the beaches
- Welcome soft drink at Tehuamixtle Beach
- Snorkeling equipment
- Additional drinks
- Personal expenses
- Please bring sunscreen, insect repellent and your swimming costume
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes and pack lightly for the day
- This activity includes a Tour Protection policy (phone number on voucher)
- Pick-up is available from most hotels in Puerto Vallarta. You will be informed of the pick-up timing after your booking has been confirmed
How to use:
- To complete your booking, email email@example.com with your order number and hotel address.
- Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive an e-voucher via email
- On the day, present the e-voucher on your mobile or print it out
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Pick-up is available from most hotels in Puerto Vallarta.