Perito Moreno Glacier Day Tour from El Calafate
Discover Perito Moreno, the most important glacier in the Los Glacieres National Park. Stroll along boardwalks and be dazzled by the breathtaking ice floes from different angles.
Depart from your hotel in El Calafate at around 10:30 AM and set off for the Perito Moreno Glacier located inside the Los Glaciares National Park. Travel for 80 kilometers (50 miles) until you arrive at the west end of the Magallanes Peninsula. Then, enjoy plenty of time to explore this natural ice formation due to your early start.
Begin your tour of the national park by strolling along a 4-kilometer (2.5-mile) network of boardwalks. Admire the glacier from multiple perspectives as you climb up to different levels and balconies. Spend 2 hours exploring the runways and use this time to eat a packed lunch or make a stop in one of the restaurants.
After the tour, return to El Calafate via the same route, arriving at approximately 6:30pm.
Start time: 10.30am
What You Get
Perito Moreno Glacier Day Tour From El Calafate
Adult: 13 years old and above
Child: 3 to 12 years old
- Hotel pick up and drop-off
- English and Spanish-speaking guide
- National Park entrance fee
- Children should be accompanied by an adult at all times
- Please come dressed in weather-appropriate clothing and shoes, and bring a coat for the cold.
- Pets, smoking and large bags or luggages are not allowed
- Pick up and drop-off is available from most hotels in El Calafate. Pick-up is not possible from private residences.
How to use:
- To complete your booking, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and hotel address
- Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive an email with your e-voucher
- Both mobile and printed voucher is accepted. Do present it on the day of your booking to exchange for physical tickets.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Pick up and drop-off is available from most hotels in El Calafate
To complete your booking, email email@example.com with your order number and hotel address