Peninsula Valdes Full-Day Nature Tour with Whale Watching
Experience the joy of watching whales and seals in their natural habitat! Take a full-day trip outside the city of Puerto Madryn to experience some of nature's most beautiful landscapes and wildlife.
Set out in the early morning for Puerto Pirámide where you will take a boat to go whale watching. It is advisable to board very early in the morning for favorable weather.
After boarding you will set our course for south of the peninsula, going through Salinas Grande y Chica. The tour arrives at Punta Delgada around midday. After lunch at the El Faro resort you can go down to the cliffs and walk near the sea elephants.
Afterwards the tour proceeds to Punta Cantor to see the external coast of the peninsula and get to Caleta Valdés (also known as Valdés Inlet). Here you will view geological formations before heading back to the Ameghino Isthmus. There is a good chance of seeing some of the wild land animals such as guanacos, rheas, foxes, maras (Patagonian hare), armadillos or skunks. At sunset, we will arrive at Puerto Madryn.
Start time: 8.30am
What You Get
Peninsula Valdes Full-day Nature Tour With Whale Watching
Adult: 10 years old and above
Child: 3 to 9 years old
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Tour guide
- Boat fee
- Natural Park Fee
- Personal expenses
- Food and drinks
- Come in comfortable clothes and shoes. Bring some cash for lunch and personal expenses
- Whale watching season is June - December. The rest of the year, the cruise goes seal watching.
- Please note that whale watching is subject to weather conditions. There is no guarantee of whale sightings.
- Pick-up is available from most hotels in Puerto Madryn
How to use:
- To complete your booking, email email@example.com with your order number and hotel address
- Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive an email with your e-voucher
- Please present your voucher on the selected date. Both mobile and printed voucher are accepted.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Pick-up is available from most hotels in Puerto Madryn
To complete your booking, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and hotel address