Visit Puerto Madero, Recoleta, Barrio Norte and Palermo on a bike! Learn interesting facts, see incredible architecture, and enjoy a memorable experience in the cosmopolitan capital city of Argentina.
After meeting your guide at the local partner's office, listen to a quick safety briefing before receiving your bike (a comfy beach cruiser) and helmet.
Start the tour in Puerto Madero, the newest neighborhood in the city. From there, ride through Recoleta, famous for its French-style buildings and large parks. See Recoleta Cemetery, where legendary Argentinians like Eva Peron (aka Evita) are buried, and pass through Barrio Norte, an informal name given to a lively section of Recoleta around Santa Fe Avenue.
Then, head toward the district of Palermo – Buenos Aires’ largest neighborhood. Ride to Palermo Woods, the city’s largest park, where you can admire its rose garden with more than 400 rose bushes. See more of the park’s sights, including the Buenos Aires Zoo, the Botánical Garden, Plaza Italia, Galileo Galilei Planetarium and the Spaniard’s Monument.
Throughout your tour, your entertaining and informative guide will give facts about Buenos Aires’ rich history and provide commentary about the sites you’re passing. You’ll also rest periodically to stretch your legs and take photos, ending your tour in San Telmo.
Start time: 1.45pm
What You Get
North Buenos Aires Bike Tour
Adult/Child: 11 years old and above
- Bilingual guide (English and Spanish)
- Beach cruiser bike (with kid's chair, if needed)
- Bell, basket and helmet
- Bottle of mineral water
- Medical assistance
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Personal expenses
- All participants must be able to ride a bike
- Please arrive at the meeting point 10 minutes before the activity starts
- All children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please come in comfortable clothes and appropriate clothing. Bring your passport and some cash
How to use:
- Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive an email with your e-voucher
- Please present your voucher on the selected date. Both mobile and printed voucher are accepted.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Meeting point: Defensa 831, San Telmo, Buenos Aires