Itaipu Dam Tour From Puerto Iguazu
Enjoy a panoramic tour of the majestic plant as you discover secrets and historic details about this incredible renewable energy project.
After being picked up from your hotel, arrive at the Itaipu Dam Visitor Center. Watch a 10-minute introductory video in the cinema room which explains how the dam was constructed. Learn about how the Itaipu Dam extends for 7,719 meters across and 196 meters in height and is a world leader in renewable energy production.
Continue the tour with a ride in a double-decker bus along the perimeter of the reservoir, making 3 stops for you to admire the incredible panoramas. This route allows for privileged views of the spillway at the edge of the dam and gives you the chance to admire the beautiful natural scenery within the Itaipu Complex.
The dam was constructed across the border of Brazil and Paraguay so during the tour, you will hop from one country to another. At the end of the tour, take the opportunity to soak up the beautiful views from the top of Itaipu Lake before taking advantage of a return transfer back to your hotel.
Start time: 8am or 2pm
What You Get
Itaipu Dam Tour From Puerto Iguazu
Adult/child: 14 years old and above
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off from Puerto Iguazú
- Itaipu panoramic visit entrance ticket
- Regular scheduled transportation with other passengers
- Personal expenses
- Food and drinks
- A passport is necessary to cross the border. Please check with your government to find out if you need a visa and reciprocity fee to visit Brazil, as it cannot be paid at the border.
- Pets and smoking are not allowed
- You will either travel by car or van, depending on group size (maximum 15 people).
- Pick-up is available from most hotels in Puerto Iguazu
How to use:
- To complete your booking, email email@example.com with your order number and hotel address
- Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive an email with your e-voucher
- Please present your voucher on the selected date. Both mobile and printed voucher are accepted.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Pick-up is available from most hotels in Puerto Iguazu
To complete your booking, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and hotel address