Explore the history of Guadalajara on a half-day tour of the colonial landmarks, including Guadalajara Cathedral. Complete your memorable experience at the artisan village of Tlaquepaque, and purchase one-off souvenirs from a vast array of crafts.
Enjoy a panoramic drive through the main avenues of Guadalajara on this 5-hour sightseeing tour and get a great introduction to the historical city center on an informative walking tour.
Known as the "Pearl of the West," and taking its name from the Arabic for "Valley of the Stone," Guadalajara includes the beautifully preserved 16th and 17th century architectural masterpieces of Plaza Guadalajara and the Metropolitan Cathedral, located at the intersection of 4 squares known as the “Cruz de Plazas” (Cross of Plazas).
See magnificent colonial buildings, such as the main Plaza Tapatia and the Jalisco Regional Museum in the former 18th-century seminary of San José.
Then, travel to the amazing city of Tlaquepaque, a famous artisan village that provides a showcase for a large variety of Mexican arts and crafts. Discover ceramics, pottery, wood figurines, and wrought iron furniture. Pick up some great gifts before the drive back to Guadalajara.
Duration: 5 hours
What You Get
Guadalajara & Tlaquepaque Half-Day Tour
Adult: 10 years old and above
Child: 3 to 9 years old
- Round-trip transfers
- Personal expenses
- This tour requires a minimum of 2 participants
- Come in comfortable clothes and shoes and bring your passport/ID card, sunscreen, and sunglasses as required.
- For safety reasons, the following individuals cannot participate in the tour:
- People with mobility impairments
- Wheelchair users
- Pets and large luggages or bags are not allowed
- Pick-up is available from most hotels in Guadalajara. You will be informed of the pick-up timing after your booking has been confirmed
How to use:
- To complete your booking, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and hotel address.
- Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive an e-voucher via email
- Please contact a Mexitours representative to reconfirm your hotel pick-up time at least 24 hours in advance using the phone number listed on your voucher, or send an e-mail including your hotel name and any special requests
- On the day, present the e-voucher on your mobile or print it out
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Pick-up is available from most hotels in Guadalajara