Guachimontones Pyramids And Museum Tour
Explore the circular pyramids of Guachimontones and learn about the indigenous culture that built them. Wander around the unique pyramids at this fascinating archeological site, visit the museum, and discover the interpretive center.
Discover one of Mexico's ancient indigenous cultures on a half-day tour to the Guachimontones Archaeological Site. Your experience begins with a drive from Guadalajara to Teuchitlan town, where the archaeological site is located in the mountains.
Upon arrival at the site, meet your certified tour guide. Start the tour by watching an introduction video to learn about the civilization that lived in this region for more than 700 years. Continue with a visit to the interpretative center, where you'll learn more about the archeological work.
Afterward, walk up to the pyramids to see these magnificent constructions. Your guide will tell you about the area, and explain the different hypotheses on the significance of the pyramids. At the end of your half-day tour, return to Guadalajara.
Start time: 10am
Duration: 5.5 hours
What You Get
Guachimontones Pyramids and Museum Tour
Adult 12 years old and above
Child: 2 to 11 years old
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Meals (lunch available for purchase in Teuchitlan)
How to use:
- This tour requires a minimum of 2 participants
- This tour involves considerable physical activity and is not suitable for those with mobility impairments
- Come in comfortable clothes and shoes and bring your passport or ID card, sun hat, sunscreen and some cash
- Pick-up is available from selected points in Guadalajara. You will be informed of the pick-up time after your booking is confirmed.
- Pick-up will be between 9 - 9:45 AM at the designated location. Staff will be wearing a light blue shirt with the company logo on the left side of the shirt. They will have your name and hotel details to contact you at the lobby of the hotel.
- To arrange pick-up, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and preferred pick-up point
- Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive an e-voucher via email
- On the day, present the e-voucher on your mobile or print it out
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
- Hyatt Regency Andares Guadalajara
- Hotel Riu Plaza Guadalajara
- Hotel Morales
- Hotel La Villa Del Ensueño
- Oficinas Estación Turistica Guadalajara