Take a relaxing and fascinating day trip to El Bolsón from Bariloche for a taste of traditional village life, handcrafted chocolate, and artisanal beers. Take in the peaceful energy and amazing scenery of Argentina's Patagonia.
Head south from Bariloche on a magnificent journey to the town of El Bolsón. Pass by the Gutierrez and Mascardi lakes, then through the wilderness of Pampa del Toro and La Veranda, where you can take in views of the mighty Ñirihuau and Aspero mountain ranges. Cruise down a sinuous road through Cañadón de la Mosca.
A few minutes later, arrive at the small village of Villegas River. Cross the Foyel River, the Quemquemtreu River, and arrive in El Bolsón, a tiny town nestled in a picturesque area at the foot of the Cerro Piltriquitron Mountain. At the local fair in the central square, discover amazing craftwork — proof that the local artisans have achieved an undeniable level of skill in working with wood, clay, metals, stones, dried flowers, among many other materials.
The market is famous throughout Patagonia and consists of more than 230 stands, where you can find wool, knives, preserves, pottery, and more. Spend the rest of your trip touring the ranches that produce fine fruit, jams, and organic processes, and/or visiting the Puelo Lake National Park. Head back to Bariloche after a relaxing day in the countryside.
Start time: 8.30 am
What You Get
El Bolsón And Puelo Lake Full-day Tour
Adult/child: 3 years old and above
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in centrally located hotels in Bariloche and up to 5 miles surrounding
- Tour guide
- National Park Entrance fee (paid in cash in local currency)
- Pickup in residential or other types of lodgings
- Food and drinks
- Personal expenses
- This tour requires walking on unpaved or uneven terrain. Wheelchair users and those with mobility impairments are not suitable for this tour.
- Please come in comfortable clothes and shoes and bring your passport/ID, sunglasses, sunscreen and sufficient cash
- Pick-up is available from most centrally located hotels in Bariloche and up to 5 miles surrounding
How to use:
- To complete your booking, email email@example.com with your order number and hotel address
- Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive an email with your e-voucher
- Both mobile and printed voucher is accepted. Do present it on the day of your booking
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Pick-up is available from most centrally located hotels in Bariloche and up to 5 miles surrounding
To complete your booking, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and hotel address