Put on snowshoes and trek up the amazing snowy landscapes of Cerro López overlooking Lake Nahuel Huapi on a guided tour departing from the Extremo Encantado snow camp.
Ride up Cerro López and hike its snow-filled forest using snowshoes to reach a stunning viewpoint overlooking Lake Nahuel Huapi. This guided excursion includes hot drinks, lunch, and snow activities like snow sledding.
Start with a pickup from Bariloche and head to the base of Cerro López, traveling about 30 km through the Circuito Chico.
Depart from the mountain base aboard 4×4 jeeps, driving up 1,260 meters reach the Extremo Encantado snow camp. See unbeatable views from one of the most beautiful forests in the region as you travel high above sea levels.
Once at the at camp, be greeted by your trekking guide, who will give an informative and safety talk and help you put on your snowshoes to start a 40-minute journey through the snow-covered forest.
Experience the relaxing acoustic effects of the snowy trails and stop along the journey to take in the beauty of the unobstructed landscapes.
With the majestic Lake Nahuel Huapi in the background, learn about the history of this region and the different species of flora and fauna.
Enjoy a soothing hot chocolate or a glass of cognac when you arrive at a viewpoint where you can further explore, take pictures, and play in the snow.
After the free time at the viewpoint, return to the Extremo Encantado camp where the chef will be waiting for you with your lunch or snacks. You can also partake in complimentary activities like snow sledding at the camp.
Start time: 9.30am
What You Get
Cerro López Snowshoe Adventure With Lunch
Adult: 13 years old and above
Child: 4 to 12 years old
- Snow sleds
- Hotel pickup and drop-off within a 5-mile radius of Bariloche’s town center
- Winter clothes
- Personal expenses
- Additional food and drinks
- This tour is not suitable from pregnant women and children below 4 years old
- Tour will still run in rainy conditions
- This trek is of easy skill level and can be done by younger kids or elderly people
- Passengers should wear appropriate winter clothes, including winter boots and jackets and snow pants
- Pickup available from hotels within 5-miles of Bariloche town center. If you are staying in a private apartment or outside the pickup zone, you will be provided meeting point close to your accommodation.
How to use:
- To complete your booking, email email@example.com with your order number and hotel address
- Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive an email with your e-voucher
- Please present your voucher on the selected date. Both mobile and printed voucher are accepted.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Pickup available from hotels within 5-miles of Bariloche town center.
To complete your booking, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and hotel address