Cacheuta Thermal Spa Full-Day Admission
Enjoy a day of blissful relaxation at the incredible Cacheuta Thermal Spa. With temperatures that vary from 28 °C to 42 °C, these natural pools are the perfect setting to admire the surrounding natural landscapes after a refreshing mud bath.
Escape the stresses of everyday life and immerse yourself into a day of peaceful tranquility at Cacheuta Thermal Spa. Upon arrival at the spa, get changed into your swimwear, wrap up in a bathrobe, and slip into the water to unwind.
The selection of stone pools have thermal temperatures ranging from 28 °C to 42 °C and include bubble beds, water volcanoes, and water jets. You can also enjoy some mud bath therapy while you marvel at the view across the Mendoza River and surrounding mountains.
Fresh fruit and water is served all day long, and the on-site restaurant serves a barbecue buffet lunch, with sides and salads at 1pm.
10am - 6pm
What You Get
Cacheuta Thermal Spa Full-day Admission
Adult: 14 years old and above
- Cacheuta Thermal Spa admission ticket
- Criollo Buffet Lunch (1 to 2pm)
- Bathrobes (available for an extra charge)
- Minimum age is 14 years. Those below 14 years old are not allowed on this tour.
- Dress code: swimwear and flip-flops
- Pregnant women should ask their doctor for recommendations before proceeding with the tour
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
How to use:
- Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive an email with your e-voucher
- Both mobile and printed voucher is accepted. Do present it on the day of your booking to exchange for physical tickets.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Address: Ruta Provincial 82, Km 38, M5507 Luján de Cuyo, Mendoza, Argentina