Go behind the scenes in one of the world's most iconic stadiums. Take a self-guided tour of the River Museum and explore the El Monumental Stadium. Learn about the River Plate soccer club's history and heritage.
Undoubtedly, River Plate is the largest stadium of Argentina, encompassing over 37,000 square feet, and its recognition is worldwide. In over 110 years, the institution has lived glorious moments both in sports and as an institution. Founded on November 9th 2009, the River Museum houses the most precious treasures of Club Atlético River Plate history. In light of new technological advancements in Argentina, the museum is also equipped with a 360 cinema where a film that expresses the feeling of millions of fans is shown.
Through the Time Tunnel, tourists can chronologically get to know the central leading figures of River Plate, those teams that made the club bigger, the best goals, memorable wins, and the most valuable trophies, all these related to the national and international history of the club. In addition, those who walk the museum will be reminded of the origins of the club, the first steps in professionalism, big matches, and the glory that has always accompanied River Plate. These sections include audiovisual shows that pay tribute the national and international significance of each period of River.
The River Museum aims to be a reservoir of club history and heritage, able to be enjoyed by the public interested in River Plate and soccer itself as an expression of popular culture.
10am to 5pm
What You Get
Buenos Aires River Plate Museum Official Ticket and Stadium Tour
Adult: 13 years old and above
Child: 5 to 12 years old
- Self-guided admission ticket to the museum
- Guided tour of the stadium
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Please bring along your passport/ID card
- Opening hours are restricted on match days, depending on kick-off time. If you are not sure whether there is a match, please call the number on your voucher to confirm.
- The guided stadium tours start every hour from 11:00 AM to 5:00 PM and you can join the next group upon arrival.
How to use:
- Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive an email with your e-voucher from the local partner
- Please present your voucher at the museums' front desk. Both mobile and printed voucher is accepted.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Address: River Plate Museum, 7549, Av. Pres. Figueroa Alcorta 7509, C1428 CABA, Argentina.