Learn about Buenos Aires and its people from a different perspective on a private tour on the bus and subway. You'll learn not only about the city, but also about the Porteños and their idiosyncrasies.
How many times have you returned from a trip with so many photos of those beautiful, historic landmarks but with a feeling that you never really got to know its people? Its pretty easy to find tours that will take you around town to see the sights, but, if you're looking for learning about the locals, this is the tour for you.
In 4-hours, an expert will share with you the defining elements of the culture, including the origins, beliefs, traditions, passions, foods, routines, etc., all while visiting the city sights important to Porteño. Begin with a pick-up, and then visit Boca, Caminito, San Telmo, Plaza de Mayo (main square) and then Diagonal Norte up to the Obelisco and Avenue Corrientes.
During this part of the tour, you will walk, take subways and buses, but during these 4-hours you will dive into the Porteño/ local idiosyncrasy, talking about topics such as football, politics, religion, influences, mate, music, food and much more.
Start time: 9.30am
What You Get
Buenos Aires Private Tour On Public Transport
- Transfers: hotel pick-up / hotel drop-off
- Tour guide: English and Spanish guide
- Bus and subway tickets
- Meals: food and drinks
- This tour requires a minimum of 4 participants and a maximum of 6 participants.
- Wear comfortable walking shoes and clothes
- As this tour requires some walking, it is not suitable for those with mobility impairments and wheelchair users
- Hotel pick-up is available from most hotels located in central Buenos Aires
How to use:
- To complete your booking, email email@example.com with your order number and hotel address
- Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive an email with your e-voucher
- Please present your voucher on the selected date. Both mobile and printed voucher are accepted.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Hotel pick-up is available from most hotels located in central Buenos Aires
To complete your booking, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and hotel address