Take a small group bike tour around the south side of Buenos Aires. Join a local guide and discover the oldest areas and culture of the city.
In a group of no more than 6 people and the expertise of a local guide, get to know the lively city of Buenon Aires by bike. From the convenient meeting point, travel the urban terrain on a bike with gears and suspension for a comfortable ride.
Take in the best historical sights and most notable areas of the sprawling city. The tour will visit the Plaza de Mayo, the most important historical site in Buenos Aries. From there venture onward to the newest area in the city, Puerto Madero. Cycle down to the old riverside at Costanera Sur and stop by La Boca where old traditions are very much alive. See the Boca Juniors Soccer Stadium, the open-door Calle Museo Caminito museum, and the beautiful grounds of Lezama Park.
Along the way, there will be time to experience a traditional mate tasting. Enjoy the national drink of Argentina — an infused caffeine drink originating from South America — in the company of locals. Spend around 30 minutes talking about the mate tradition and other topics, of course. This is an important part of social culture in Argentina, so feel free to ask questions and the friendly guide will share their local point of view.
Start time: 2pm
What You Get
Buenos Aires History And Local Culture Bike Tour
- Bicycle with gears and suspension
- Local professional guide
- Bottled water
- Mate infusion drink
- Personal expenses
- This tour is not suitable for pregnant women and people with back problems
- All participants must be able to ride a bike on their own
- Come in suitable clothes and shoes, and bring sunscreen, a hat and sunglasses
How to use:
- Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive an email with your e-voucher
- Please present your voucher on the selected date. Both mobile and printed voucher are accepted.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Meeting point: In the parking lot 400 meters from Plaza de Mayo, Av. Hipólito Yrigoyen 762, C1086AAL CABA, Argentina