Enjoy a city tour through Buenos Aires. Visit the most famous neighborhoods like Retiro, Palermo, and Recoleta
After pickup from your hotel or the meeting point, begin with a walk through the history of Buenos Aires. Discover the neighborhoods of Retiro, Palermo, and Recoleta, where you can see large green spaces and beautiful French-style mansions emblematic of the splendor of Buenos Aires' high society of the early 20th century. Continuing towards the center of the city, pass by the iconic 9 de Julio Avenue and the Colon Theater and the Obelisk.
You will then reach the Plaza de Mayo, where the city was founded in 1580. Stop for 20 minutes to see the Government House, the Cabildo, and the Metropolitan Cathedral. Continuing towards the south of the city, you will visit the suburbs, where you can breathe the air of tango in its birthplace: San Telmo. Visit the neighborhood of La Boca, where one of the most famous stadiums in the world is located, La Bombonera, home of Club Atlético Boca Juniors. Enjoy a 15-minute stop.
In the neighborhood of La Boca you can also admire the colorful houses known as "conventillos", homes to Italian immigrants at the end of the 19th century, and also the picturesque street Caminitom, where you will have 20 minutes to take in the colors and Bohemian spirit. To finish the tour, visit the modern neighborhood of Puerto Madero, completely restored since 1990 and featuring one of the most varied gastronomic areas of Buenos Aires. At the end of tour, you can stay in Puerto Madero or be dropped off at select destinations in downtown Buenos Aires.
Start time: 8.45am or 1.30pm
What You Get
Buenos Aires City Tour
Adult: 9 years old and above
Child: 3 to 8 years old
- Meeting point pickup near Galerías Pacífico
- English-, Spanish-, and Portuguese-speaking tour guide
- Food and drinks
- Hotel drop-off
- Personal expenses
- This tour can only transport wheelchairs that are foldable/collapsible
- Please come in comfortable clothes and shoes, and bring some cash for personal expenses
How to use:
- Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive an email with your e-voucher
- Please present your voucher at the museums' front desk. Both mobile and printed voucher is accepted.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Meet your group at Baires Gallery, Avenida Roque Saen Pena 620, near Catedral de Buenos Aires.