Immerse yourself in the tastes of Argentina on this food tour of Buenos Aires. Spend an unforgettable evening discovering the city's culinary culture and indulging in mouth-watering cuisine. Enjoy a delicious 3-course evening meal with drinks included.
After been picked up from Baires Gallery at 6PM, be taken to the Casa del Dulce de Leche. First, enjoy a guided tour of this historic specialist shop, learning about how they make their delicious star product, the creamy caramel-like treat called "dulce de leche". Get the chance to sample different varieties too.
Then, head to the Mercado de San Telmo, a food market that has played an essential role in the Buenos Aires food scene since opening in 1897. Peruse the different stalls selling meat, fish, fresh fruit and vegetables and discover the finest quality ingredients that form the base of the most popular dishes in Argentinian cuisine.
Next, stop on your food tour will be at the Tierra Mendocina winery, where you'll spend 55 minutes enjoying a wine tasting of 2 different Argentinian wines: a red Malbec and a white Torrontes. Wash these delicious wines with local cheeses too.
From the winery, make your way to the Revire Brasas Bravas restaurant for the finishing touch on your Buenos Aires culinary experience. Indulge in a traditional Argentinian dinner of 3 mouth-watering courses plus a drink (mineral water, soft drinks, a glass of wine, or beer). For a starter choose between a meat empanada or Revire provolone. Follow this with the main course of port flank steak, sirloin steak, or a quarter of boneless chicken all served with chips or mixed salad. Round off your meal with a dessert flan with dulce de leche or ice cream.
At the end of your delicious dinner, which will last around an hour, be taken back to your hotel by around 10 PM where your tour concludes.
Start time: 6pm
What You Get
Buenos Aires Argentinian Flavors Food Tour With Dinner
Adult: 9 years old and above
Child: 3 to 8 years old
- Pick up from Baires Gallery, Avenida Roque Saenz Pena 620
- Drop-off at hotels located at Balvanera, San Telmo, Puerto Madero, Retiro, and Recoleta
- English, Spanish and Portuguese-speaking guide.
- Tasting of Argentinian wines (1 Malbec and 1 Torrontes) accompanied by a selection of cheeses
- 3-course meal with a drink
- Hotel pick up
- Additional food and drinks
- Personal expenses
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility
- This tour will take place rain or shine
- Please come in comfortable clothes and bring your passport/ID card
How to use:
- Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive an email with your e-voucher
- Please present your voucher on the selected date. Both mobile and printed voucher are accepted.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Meeting point: Outside Baires Gallery, Av. Pres. Roque Sáenz Peña 620, C1016 CABA, Argentina