Brazilian Iguazu Falls Boat Adventure and Bird Park Tour
Enjoy an unforgettable experience to 1 of the 7 natural wonders of the world at the Brazilian Side of the Iguazu Falls, then visit the bird park nearby!
Experience one of the must-see tours during your stay in Puerto Iguazu. Start the tour with a 3-kilometer ride in an electric vehicle to the Iguaçu National Park in Brazil. Embark on a 500-meter hike through the woods towards the river.
Climb into a special Zodiac riverboat and begin your adventure towards the base of the Iguazu Falls. A tip, if you want the best views and picture opportunities, try to sit on the right side of the boat. Sail upstream and get close to the waves and the current caused by cascading water. With safety in mind, the specialized captain will make radical maneuvers as you sail up the Iguaçu River. Experience unforgettable adrenaline and emotions as you get splashed and admire this incredible natural formation.
This tour includes a ticket to the nearby Bird Park, where you will have the chance to observe a variety of incredible colorful wildlife species. At the end of the tour, return to your accommodation in Puerto Iguazu where you will be dropped off back at your hotel.
Start time: 7.30am
What You Get
Brazilian Iguazu Falls Boat Adventure And Bird Park Tour
Adult: 12 years old and above
Child: 7 to 11 years old
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off from Puerto Iguazu
- Entrance tickets to the National Park
- Macuco Safari boat safari ticket
- Regular scheduled transportation with other passengers
- Bird Park ticket
- Personal expenses
- Food and drinks
- A passport is necessary to cross the border. Please check with your government to find out if you need a visa and reciprocity fee to visit Brazil, as it cannot be paid at the border
- You will either travel by car or van, depending on group size (maximum 15 people)
- Prepare to get wet so please bring extra clothes
- Pick-up is available from hotels in Puerto Iguazú
How to use:
- To complete your booking, email email@example.com with your order number and hotel address.
- Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive an email with your e-voucher
- Both mobile and printed voucher is accepted. Do present it on the day of your booking to exchange for physical tickets.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Pick-up is available from hotels in Puerto Iguazú
To complete your booking, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and hotel address.