Witness the magnificence of the Iguazu Falls on this all-inclusive day tour, with a visit to the Bird Park and a thrilling panoramic Helicopter tour
Be amazed by this great wonder of the world with more than 270 beautiful falls and you will be delighted, for sure. The tour begins with a pick-up at your hotel before heading to the Iguazu Falls, located 24 kilometers from Foz do Iguaçu downtown. Arriving at the visitor station, located 10 kilometers from Iguazu Falls, at the entrance of the National Park. This place shows an excellent infrastructure with photos exhibition of Iguazu Falls, boards with maps of the National Park and a big souvenirs stores, bathrooms, infirmary, selling tickets to the park, cash machine, etc.
After passing the visitor station, continuing the tour, follow the road taking us to the magnificent Iguazu Falls. There, walk for around 1km. This walk offers you an amazing view of the falls and, by the end, a fantastic approach to the Devil’s Throat. On this tour, you will also sweep over the falls on a helicopter! Enjoy the thrilling panoramic flight over the Iguazú National Park and admire a privileged view of the falls.
You will also have the opportunity to visit the nearby bird park, set within sub-tropical rain forest. It provides shelter for around a thousand birds (150 species) as well as butterflies and reptiles from both South America and other exotic places. Keep your eyes peeled as you explore the natural environment!
This tour ends at the top of Iguazu Falls, which could be accessed by stairs or the Panoramic Elevator. Then the visitors follow the catwalk until the Porto Canoas Space, where you could see the Iguazu River. Besides the restaurant, the place offers a snack bar, handcraft stores, bathrooms and infirmary. By the end of the tour, the vehicle will be there to take you back to the hotel.
Start time: 7.30am
What You Get
Brazilian Iguazu Falls, Bird Park & Helicopter Day Tour from Puerto Iguazu
Adult: 9 years old and above
Child: 2 to 8 years old
- Regular scheduled transportation with other passengers
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Entrance tickets to the National Park and Bird Park
- Helicopter ride
- Specialized bilingual guide
- Personal expenses
- Food and drinks
- A passport is necessary to cross the border. Please check with your government to find out if you need a visa and reciprocity fee to visit Brazil, as it cannot be paid at the border.
- Pets and smoking are not allowed
- You will either travel by car or van, depending on group size (maximum 15 people).
- Pick-up is available from most hotels in Puerto Iguazu
How to use:
- To complete your booking, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and hotel address
- Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive an email with your e-voucher
- Please present your voucher on the selected date. Both mobile and printed voucher are accepted.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Pick-up is available from most hotels in Puerto Iguazu
To complete your booking, email email@example.com with your order number and hotel address