Explore the Iguazu Falls National park with incredible views of the Devil's Throat waterfalls. Ride an eco-train to reach various boardwalk trails which offer different perspectives on the incredible cascades of water.
After being picked up from your accommodation in Puerto Iguazu, drive to the Iguazu Falls National Park. When you arrive at the Visitor's Center, take advantage of the facilities including snack bars, a restaurant, souvenir shops, sanitary, medical stations and also a hall with exhibitions on the importance of biodiversity and subtropical jungle.
To access the Iguazu Falls observation walkways, climb aboard a gas-powered train, which will drop visitors off at 3 different tour routes: Garganta del Diablo, the upper circuit, and the lower circuit. From each route, admire views of the San Martin Island and different perspectives of the Iguazu Falls. During the walks, get closer contact with the Falls, allowing a more detailed appreciation for the local fauna, flora, and beautiful scenery.
At the end of the tour, enjoy convenient return transport back to your accommodation in Puerto Iguazu.
Start time: 7.30am
What You Get
Argentinian Iguazu Falls Day Trip From Puerto Iguazu
Adult: 13 years old and above
Child: 6 to 12 years old
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Puerto Iguazu, Argentina
- Entrance tickets to the National Park
- Regular scheduled transportation with other passengers
- Guided walking tour along the falls
- Personal expenses
- Food and drinks
- You will either travel by car or van, depending on group size (maximum 15 people)
- This tour is subject to Puerto Iguazú Tourist Tax, a governmental fee which the tour operator is not responsible for
- Please bring your passport or ID card
- Pets, smoking and large bags are not allowed
- Pick-up is available from most hotels located in Puerto Iguauz
How to use:
- To complete your booking, email email@example.com with your order number and hotel address.
- Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive an email with your e-voucher
- Please present your voucher on the selected date. Both mobile and printed voucher are accepted.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Pick-up is available from most hotels located in Puerto Iguazu
To complete your booking, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and hotel address.