Ixtapa City And Countryside Day Tour
The combo tour is the perfect blend of a city and countryside tour, introducing you to the real Mexico.
Discover the real Mexico on this one day tour! Your experienced guide will pick you up from your hotel and introduce you to the rich history and culture of Ixtapa. See beautiful arts and crafts produced by local artists and sold in the craft market. Next, enjoy a walk through the mirador and enjoy spectacular views of the bay before heading out into the lush countryside.
After a morning of sightseeing enjoy a delicious Mexican lunch, served by one of the local restaurants typical to this area.
Have the opportunity to visit Playa Manzanillo, where you will be able to practice snorkeling for one hour, and Playa Las Gatas, where you can rest in a fantastic place, before you take a tour around the city. Walk through the mirador and enjoy beautiful views of the bay and beaches like Playa Larga, La Ropa and Barra de Potosí.
Start time: 9.30am
Duration: 4 hours
What You Get
Ixtapa City and Countryside Day Tour
Adult: 11 years old and above
- Round trip transportation from Ixtapa area hotels
- Bilingual guide
- Lunch and one beverage
- Personal expenses
- This tour requires a minimum of 4 participants
- Bring comfortable shoes and clothes, sun block lotion and glasses
- Pick-up service is available from most hotels in Zihuatenejo. You will be informed of the pick-up time after your booking is confirmed. It will be some time between 9am and 9.30am.
How to use:
- To arrange pick-up, email email@example.com with your order number and hotel address
- After your booking is confirmed, you will receive an email with your e-voucher
- Present the e-voucher on your mobile or print it out
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Pick-up service is available from most hotels in the Zihuatenejo tourist area
To arrange pick-up, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and hotel address