San Miguel de Allende Half-Day Hot Spring & Horseback Riding Adventure
Explore the dramatic landscape of the region by horseback. Then, ease and soothe tired muscles by slipping into one of Escondido Place's pools of steaming, mineral-rich waters.
Begin down in the mouth of the canyon along the edge of the river as you start to explore the landscape around you on horseback. Receive instructions on riding and an overview of your adventure. Have the opportunity to cross the river and gallop through traditional cattle ranches.
Take a short rest on the top of dramatic cliffs, and admire the views as you snap some great pictures. Continue over the plains and amongst the cattle, reaching a further edge of the canyon and begin a 40-minute descent back down to find the winding river.
Then, enjoy a soothing soak in some healing pools to reward yourself after your adventure. You can ease your tensions and soothe tired muscles by slipping into one of Escondido Place's pools of steaming, mineral-rich waters. Escondido Place has landscaped gardens and ten pools with waters varying in temperature from 82 to 104º F. It has both indoors pool and outdoor pools so you can relax under the open sky or sheltered by rock-lined grottas.
For the grand finale, when you get back to the ranch, you will have an organic ranch-style meal, freshly prepared for your arrival. This authentic meal includes freshly hand-made tortillas, organic cheese, beans, quesadillas among other traditional dishes.
Start time: 9am or 12.30pm
Duration: 5 hours
What You Get
San Miguel De Allende Half-day Hot Spring & Horseback Riding Adventure
Adult/child: 3 years old and above
- Pickup and drop-off at the meeting point
- Horse riding instruction
- 2.5 hours of horseback riding
- Ranch style meal
- Specialized guides
- Hot spring experience
- Alcoholic drinks and soda
- Photo/video package
- This tour requires a minimum of 2 participants
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility
- People can't ride under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- Helmets provided if requested in advance
- Please come in comfortable clothes, including long sleeved shirt and closed-toe shoes.
- Bring sunscreen, a hat, and some cash
How to use:
- Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive an email with your e-voucher
- Present the e-voucher on your mobile or print it out
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Meeting point: Zacateros 54, Zona Centro, 37700 San Miguel de Allende, Gto., Mexico
Meet at the local partner's office in downtown San Miguel de Allende, just 10 minutes walking from the main square.