Tulum Mayan Ruins Excursion From Cozumel
Explore the ancient mysteries of the Mayan culture of the Tulum Ruins on this guided Cozumel shore excursion. Round-trip transportation with ferry trip is included, as well as admission to the Tulum Mayan Ruins archaeological site.
Immerse yourself in Mayan culture on this guided tour of the Tulum ruins. Round-trip transportation is included, including a ferry trip, as well as admission fees. The Tulum archaeological ruins are a unique place rich in culture and history. Your tour guide will highlight the most important information about this once-titled “Mayan Walled City", which will definitely take you into another world.
Your tour begins at the Cozumel ferry, where you’ll meet your tour guide who will assist you to get you on the ferry towards the Tulum Mayan Ruins. Once at Tulum archaeological site, you’ll be escorted by certified knowledgeable guides who will explain and show you the most important aspects about this ancient Mayan city. You’ll be able to visit its most famous temples, such as El Castillo, which is perched on the edge of a 12-meter limestone cliff that overlooks the coast. You'll also see the Temple of the Frescoes, which is one of its better-preserved buildings.
Later, enjoy a beautiful sandy beach surrounded by incredible emerald waters, with time for swimming included in your tour. After you’re finished with your Tulum Mayan ruins excursion you will head back to playa del Carmen in order to catch your ferry to Cozumel. Depending on your schedule, you can decide if you’d like to add some shopping time or instead head back to your hotel or the cruise port.
Start time: 9am, 10am, or 11am
Duration: 5.5 hours
What You Get
Tulum Mayan Ruins Excursion from Cozumel
Adult/child: 12 years old and above
- Roundtrip transportation from Cozumel
- Tulum entrance fees
- Ferry tickets
- Certified Federal Guide at Tulum archaeological site
- Certified tour operator
- Air-conditioned transportation van
- Cruise port pickup/drop-off
- This tour requires a minimum of 2 participants
- This tour is not suitable for pregnant women, people with mobility impairments or people with heart problems
- Come in comfortable clothes and shoes
- Please note that there is a considerable amount of walking required at the Tulum Ruins
- Please meet at the Cozumel Ferry at the swallows statue 15 minutes before the scheduled departure time. Upon arrival, you’ll meet your tour guide who will be wearing a pink polo shirt and blue shorts.
How to use:
- After your booking is confirmed, you will receive an email with your e-voucher
- Present the e-voucher on your mobile or print it out
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Please meet 15 minutes before tour time at Cozumel ferry at the Swallows statue.
Address: Calle 2 Nte 28-3, Centro, 77600 San Miguel de Cozumel, Q.R., Mexico