Snorkel With Whale Sharks Half-day Tour From Cancun
Snorkel with whale sharks in the Mexican Riviera on a 6-hour adventure tour from Cancun. Get the ultimate adrenaline thrill in the Mexican Caribbean and see the gentle giants and marine life of the region from a different perspective.
Get the ultimate adrenaline thrill in the Mexican Caribbean on a 6-hour whale shark snorkel tour from Cancun and swim and snorkel with the gentle giants in the crystal clear waters of the Caribbean Sea. Enjoy complimentary food and beverages on the way to the snorkel site, where you will put on your snorkeling gear and get a safety briefing on what to expect in the sea.
Jump into the ocean to snorkel with the world’s biggest fish as you come face-to-face with the whale sharks. Some adult specimens can measure up to 13 meters in length, though accounts of individuals of up to 18 meters have been recorded. Swim with the whale sharks for about 2 hours for a truly unique experience.
Then, go to Playa Norte on Isla Mujeres to enjoy a delicious lunch. Board your boat for the return transfer to the marina, where a vehicle will be waiting to take you back to your hotel. Note, that the whale shark encounter is a safe activity and available from May to September.
Start time: 6am
Duration: 6 to 8 hours
What You Get
Snorkel with Whale Sharks Half-Day Tour from Cancun
Adult/child: 6 to 65 years old
- Entrance fees
- Bilingual guide
- Water and soft drinks
- Snorkeling gear (mask, lifejacket and fins)
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- What’s Not Included
- Wetsuit (available to rent at the at marina)
- Photos and video (only on prior request)
- Tips and personal expenses
- This activity is not suitable for the following:
- Pregnant women
- People with back problems
- People with mobility impairments
- People with heart problems
- Wheelchair users
- Children below 6 years old and ellderly above 65 years old are not allowed to participate
How to use:
- Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive an e-voucher via email
- Present the e-voucher on your mobile or print it out to participate
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
No Hotel pick-up and drop-off included, the clients reach meeting point at Cancun Marina near Puerto Juarez, map and details route will be sent once booking completed.