Rio Secreto Exploration Tour And Lunch
Take an unbelievable underground river tour with tickets to Playa del Carmen's Rio Secreto. Enjoy exploring this underwater network of rivers and caves, featuring labyrinths, stalactites, and stalagmites.
Immerse yourself in an ancient world of stalactites and stalagmites with a visit to Rio Secret in Playa del Carmen. Roam the labyrinths of dramatic rock formations and tranquil waters in this hidden underground network of rivers and caves.
Upon arriving to Rio Secreto, you will meet your guide and receive a wetsuit, wet shoes, a lamp, and a helmet to get you ready for your adventure.
Then enter the caves, where you will have 1968 feet (600 meters) free for walking, swimming, and enjoying the enchanting beauty of your surroundings.
After approximately 1.5 hours, you will be taken back to ground level and treated to a light lunch of delicious local food. Choose the green salsa if your taste buds like it hot! This is a chance for you to relax among the serene jungle habitat and reflect upon your experience in the caves. After this, you may wash and change before heading back to your hotel.
Timings: 9am, 10am, 11am, 12pm, 1pm, 2pm
Duration: 1.5 hours
What You Get
Rio Secreto Exploration Tour and Lunch
Adult: 12 years old and above
Child: 4 to 11 years old
- Admission fee
- Bilingual guides
- Specialized equipment (wetsuit, life vest, special shoes, and hardhat with headlamp)
- Towel and lockers
- Access to bathrooms, showers, hammocks, etc.
- Transportation, unless option selected
- Souvenirs or photographs
- Pick-up service
- This is a small group tour with a maximum of 10 participants with a knowledgeable guide
- Children under 4 are not permitted on this tour
- Guests must be able to walk without assistance and weigh less than 250 pounds (120 kilograms)
- This activity is not suitable for pregnant women, people with claustrophobia, and those with mobility issues
- Before the tour of the underground routes, please store the following items inside lockers: hats, glasses, sandals that are not secured at the ankle, watches, jewelry that could get tangled or fall off, cameras or video cameras, band-aids, backpacks and handbags
- Please bring swimwear and comfortable shoes.
- Cameras and large bags or luggages will not be allowed
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Meeting point: Rio Secreto. Carretera Federal Libre Chetumal
Address: Puerto Juárez Km 283.5 Ejido Sur, 77712 Playa del Carmen, Quintana Roo, México