Nichupte Lagoon Wave Runner Rental
Take a ride on a powerful Yamaha Wave Runner and go flying across the Nichupte Lagoon during this thrilling adventure.
Enjoy a totally unique holidaying experience with a ride on a Yamaha Wave Runner that will send you flying at high speeds across the Nichupte Lagoon. Aboard the Wave Runner, you will have complete freedom to explore the waters off of the lagoon's coast and create your own outdoor water adventure. Feel free to go at a slow, relaxing pace or enjoy a high-speed adventure!
Once you arrive at the meeting point, you will be outfitted with a life jacket and receive your Yamaha Wave Runner. Your easy-to-control machine is well-maintained and is ideal for both smooth-sailing trips and high-speed, heart-pumping adventures. Enjoy the flexibility of choosing between three different cruise times throughout the day.
Timings: 9.30am, 12pm, 3pm
What You Get
Nichupte Lagoon Wave Runner Rental
Adult/Child: 5 years old and above
- 2-seat Wave Runner rental
- Life jacket
- Safety instructions in English and Spanish
- No pick-up is provided for this tour
- Children 4 and younger are not allowed
- If you are 17 or younger, you must have your parent's or guardian's permission
- Drivers must be 16 or older
- If you are pregnant, you may not take part
- Please be at Captains Cove 15-minutes prior to your booking time
- You should bring swimwear, towel, sunscreen and a camera
- You must bring a valid photo ID to verify your name and age
- A single traveler must book the single ride. For safety reasons, you can't share the wave runner with someone that you do not know
- The double ride is only for travellers who are coming in pairs and would like to ride the wave runner together
How to use:
- Present the e-voucher on your mobile or print it out
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Meeting point: Kukulkan 355, Zona Hotelera, Cancún, Q.R., Mexico. Captain's Cove marina (in front of the hotel Omni Cancun).