Isla Mujeres Catamaran Day Trip
Set sail on the Caribbean Sea for Isla Mujeres, the Island of Women, where you can snorkel in the turquoise waters and relax on one of the world’s most beautiful beaches.
On this 10-hour excursion you’ll sail by catamaran from Cancun to Isla Mujeres to spend a relaxing day on one of the world's best beaches.
Enjoy the views as you cruise along the sea, stopping at a coral reef park along the way for an hour of snorkeling. Swim in the crystal-clear waters while admiring beautiful coral formations, tropical fish, and other fascinating creatures of the sea. Your guide will sprinkle fish food into the water so that you’re surrounded by schools of colorful exotic fish.
After snorkeling, head to the beach where you can relax and take in sweeping ocean views while savoring a delicious lunch buffet. Relax under palm trees with your favorite drink and marvel at the beauty of your surroundings. Take some time to do a little shopping at the town for memorable souvenirs!
Meeting time: 9 am
Duration: 10 hours
What You Get
Isla Mujeres Catamaran Day Trip
Adult: Age 12 and above
Child: Age 0 to 11
- Buffet Lunch
- Hotel pick-up
- Port tax fee ($13 USD)
- The tour will comprise mainly of free and easy time on the Catamaran for you to relax and enjoy drinks, the beach and the view. The guide will only facilitate the activities and overall schedule
- As most of the tour will be spent out in the sun, you are recommended to bring sunscreen, a hat, umbrella and other sun protection gear
- Please bring your passport for this tour
- This tour is not suitable for those wheel-chair bound
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Meeting point: Marina Chac Chi, Cancún Hotel Zone KM 3.2 Cancún