Enjoy a full day snorkeling reef adventure as you glide away from the coast of Playa del Carmen. Explore the reef with the gear provided, and enjoy lunch as part of your tour.
Cruise away from the coast of Playa del Carmen for a beautiful day of adventure on the island of Cozumel. Once your boat has anchored, meet your guide and climb aboard the boat.
Enjoy snorkeling in the breathtaking Caribbean waters, shimmering with all sorts of marine life. Do some reef-hopping as you visit three amazing and different reef locations, Dzul Ha, Casa Blanca, Dalila, Finally, rest at Palancar Beach and enjoy its white sand.
After discovering what each of the different reefs have to offer, take the chance to relax and enjoy a comforting lunch at Casa Habano. Here, you will be treated to your choice of drink and a very fulfilling meal with a wide variety of food and beverages to choose from. Finally, once the day is through, head back to the ferry and make your way back to the rest of your vacation.
Duration: 10 hours
Start time: 9 am
What You Get
Cozumel Reef Adventure with Snorkeling and Lunch
Adult: 12 years old and above
child: 5 to 11 years old
- Guided snorkeling tour
- Snorkeling gear
- Lunch and beverages
- Roundtrip ferry tickets
- Pick-up service
- Marine park fee of $12
- Pier tax
- Souvenir photos
- Children below 17 years old must be accompanied by an adult
- An additional surcharge for the marine park tax is payable on the day of your activity of $12
- Roundtrip transportation is available from most hotels situated from Cancun to Playa del Carmen, You will be informed of the specific meeting time once your booking is confirmed.
- Pets and smoking is not allowed
- Please bring your passport, a towel, change of clothes and other necessary sun protection and swimwear
How to use:
- To complete your booking, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and accomodation address
- Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive an e-voucher via email
- Present the e-voucher on your mobile or print it out to participate
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Pick-up service from most hotels from Cancun to Playa del Carmen