Cozumel Jeep Safari With Beach Lunch And Snorkeling
Discover the most scenic parts of Cozumel on a guided island tour by jeep. Choose to drive or ride as a passenger and visit the Maya ruins of El Caracol and the Punta Celarain lighthouse.
Travel the bumpy roads of Cozumel by jeep, and get an insight into local life on the laid-back island with the help of professional guides. Choose to take control of the off-road vehicle or ride as a passenger and hold on to your hat until its time to take over!
Get back to nature at the Punta Sur Ecological Park and learn more about the conservation efforts of the state refuge. Continue to Punta Celarain lighthouse, and climb to the top to get magnificent views of the Caribbean Sea. Visit the Navigation Museum in the lighthouse, and the Mayan ruins of El Caracol. Move on to the Columbia Lagoon and explore the ecosystem that balances the growth and maintenance of the reef system.
Arrive at a white sand beach to snorkel among the tropical fish, or just relax on the beach and soak up the sun. Enjoy a delicious Mexican lunch with a sea view, and then taste the local tequila at a distillery.
Start time: 8.30am, 10.30am, or 1pm
Duration: 5 hours
What You Get
Cozumel Jeep Safari with Beach Lunch and Snorkeling
Adult: 12 years old and above
Child: 3 to 11 years old
- Shared transportation by 4-passenger jeep
- Certified guide
- Stop at the Punta Sur Ecological Park
- Visit to the Punta Celarain lighthouse
- Lunch at a beach club
- Optional swimming and snorkeling time (snorkeling gear included)
- Tequila tour and tasting
- Water, soda, and beer
- Gas and mileage
- Entrance fee to the Punta Sur Ecological Park ($16 per person)
- This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants
- The minimum age to drive is 18 years old and you must bring your driver's license. You must know how to drive a manual transmission vehicle to sit in the driver's seat
- You must be 18 years old to drink alcohol, including beer and tequila
- Booster seats cannot be used in the jeeps
- Guests with neck, back, or hip ailments, those who have had recent surgery, and pregnant women cannot participate in this activity
- There is no lifeguard at the beach or pool. Swimming is at your own risk
- Please be aware of the time difference between some ships and the local time
How to use:
- After your booking is confirmed, you will receive an email with your e-voucher
- Present the e-voucher on your mobile or print it out
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
For Puerta Maya and the International Pier, meet at Plaza Maya, 5 to 10 minutes from any pier.
For Punta Langosta, the meeting point is at the entrance to Starbucks on the plaza.