Cozumel 3 Hour Food Tour
Dine like a local while in San Miguel. This food tour offers a thorough introduction to the authentic dishes of the Yucatan. Visit and eat at places far from tourist main-stays. A great experience for adventurous food lovers
One of the great joys of travel is discovering local foods that make you treasure the journey.
Have a delicious trip to San Miguel with this 3-hour Cozumel Food Tour and experience Mexican food served in authentic, traditional locales. On this all-inclusive food tour, your personal guide will take you to small, out of the way eateries that display authentic Cozumel dining at its finest. You will have an opportunity to taste a wide variety of dishes, ranging from traditional street fare to regional Yucatan cuisine.
Leave everything in the hands of your passionate, highly-knowledgeable guide: transportation, menu selection, even paying the bills. All you have to do is savor the food.
Start time: 11am
Duration: 3 hours
What You Get
Cozumel 3 Hour Food Tour
- All food and drinks
- Additional food and drinks
- This tour requires a minimum of 2 participants
- Accommodations can be made for any special dietary need. Kindly inform us in advance if necessary.
How to use:
- After your booking is confirmed, you will receive an email with your e-voucher
- Present the e-voucher on your mobile or print it out
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Meeting point: Inside of MEGA on the first floor in front of the Office Max entrance, Av. Rafael E. Melgar 799, Centro, 77600 San Miguel de Cozumel, Mexico, at 11 am.