Coba One Day Adventure Tour
This one-day adventure packs it all in: visit the top of the tallest temple, head into the jungle and go ziplining, canoeing, swimming, and hiking. Take part in a traditional ceremony and cook and eat some authentic Mexican food with a local family.
This action-packed day of activities is designed to bring you closer to nature, teach you about the area, and immerse you in the culture of the Yucatan Peninsula—but most of all, the goal is to have fun. Explore an archaeological site, try some thrilling activities and water sports, and learn to make tortillas with a local family.
Start your day with a 120-step climb to the top of the tallest temple in the Yucatan Peninsula. You won’t believe the view you get from the top: get spectacular views over the entire jungle from the summit. Then, tour the archaeological site of the temple by bicycle of Mexican limousine with a guide certified to work at an INAH site (National Institute of Anthropology and History).
Then, head out into the Mayan jungle to take part in a variety of thrilling activities: cross the lake in a canoe, hike jungle paths in search of spider monkeys, zipline over a beautiful lagoon, swim in a cenote in the heart of the village, and finally, enjoy a purification ceremony by a member of the “wise people” of the community.
Your busy day ends with the best part: some food! Visit some local families who will open their homes up to you, where you can take part in an amazing activity: learning how to make traditional Mexican tortillas. After this demonstration, savor some delicious authentic Mexican food made by Doña Angelina and her daughters.
Start timings: 6am, 6.30am, 7am, 7.30am, 8am
What You Get
Coba One Day Adventure Tour
Adult/child: 10 years old and above
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional archaeological INAH-certified tour guide
- Tolls, gasoline, and parking fees
- Admission tickets
- Cold water and sodas
- Bicycle rental fee
- Personal ezpenses
- This tour caters to 2 participants
- If you decide not to use a bicycle for the archaeological tour, the total walking distance is around 2 kilometers (40 minutes)
- Pregnant women are not allowed to use the zipline
- All children must be accompanied by an adult
- Pick-up is available from from major hotels in Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Puerto Morelos, Puerto Adventuras, Tulum, and Akumal. You will be notified of the pick-up timing after your booking is confirmed
- Please come in comfortable shoes and bring swimwear, a towel, biodegradable sunscreen and cash
How to use:
- To complete your booking, email email@example.com with your order number and hotel address
- Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive an e-voucher via email
- Present the e-voucher on your mobile or print it out to participate
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Pick-up is available from from major hotels in Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Puerto Morelos, Puerto Adventuras, Tulum, and Akumal